Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm so productive!!

So this morning, I got up.. later than what I wanted but still early enough to feel accomplished.. Dinner is in the slow cooker, the dishes are done.. I've lost about 30 pounds in boogers alone.. I made Eric brunch .. Super Cheesey Omelet, Blue berry waffles and bacon! Gosh I'm such a fantastic girlfriend :) .. I should do the dishes from breakfast... Except.. I did all the dishes from when we moved in.. ha that sucked. There were soo many more than I thought there was..

What should I make for dinner for the rest of the week? I've got some spaghetti in the slow cooker for tonight, it's gonna be delicious!! Like I'm so very excited about it. Aunt Linna made spaghetti like this that last time I had it, and I just about drowned in flavour!! So you can imagine how excited I am.. Plus I never have made anything in the slow cooker before, so I'm pretty excited about that too..

Im still trying to convince mom to let me borrow her video camera.. I totally wanna start vlogging, it'll be exciting!! How many times have I said excited in this blog? .. like 8 or something i think.. and i've really only talked about 2 things.. haha

Also .. I want to slow cook the ham thats in the freezer .. what should I do with it?.. What else can I slow cook?.. I like the slow cooker idea ... it cooks itself for me while I'm not paying attention to it, woo woo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment