Last night I decided I probably wasn't getting up in the morning to go for my walk. This kinda made me upset, seeing as how today was day one. As it turned out, I forgot to re-set my alarm. So at 7:45am it went off. I decided to actually get out of bed and go for my walk.
I set this goal and I want to achieve it. 2 weeks - 15 minutes - int he morning.. I can do this..
I left at exactly 7:59am. I wanted to go for about 15 minutes, but I looked at my phone, and It was already 8:12am. And I had to make it back to my house. By the time I got back, It was 8:24. I was out for 25 minutes. That is pretty good for a girl who can barley get out of bed to walk to 5 steps to the upstairs bathroom... It's kinda exciting once you look at it that way.. So that's not bad.. I just need to find the energy and strength to do it continually everyday.
So today I will try and get as much as I can done. I am going to back breakfast in about an hour, then perhaps I will have a shower .. maybe i will sit outside for a bit.. if it stops raining.. Also, as soon as I got in the house i noticed it was raining, so either I didn't notice when I was out there, or it started when I came inside.. wooo!! .. Anyways... What else should I do today? We are doing laundry tomorrow, thats kind of exciting.
Oh, I made this beautiful house on the sims! I'm kind of excited :)
No comments:
Post a Comment