Wednesday, October 6, 2010

So far so good

I still havent had a nap yet .. so good, this is good. Todays been pretty good. I've been outside twice, thats 2 more times than normal, ha.. I watched 2 movies.. I know that that adds to the whole ordeal of me not really getting out of the house, but this was after I already got out.. and perhaps I will take a book and lay on the deck for a while...

I'm really enjoying having a house.. I have a deck and a backyard... it's nice.. I really can't wait until I get this craft room set up...

Maybe I would like to start a puzzle... that would be really great!.. I love puzzles.. I wanna start scrap booking again, but this time I'm going to get a better book hahaha. It'll be really nice.. But for now this is okay.. 

I realize that I have been having a lot of ups and downs.. and that one good day doesn't mean that everything is all better... But for right now.. Feeling my own heart beat doesn't suck.. 

I am going to paint my nails perhaps :) Yup I think thats what Im going to do :)

Tomorrow Peggy and I are going shopping... I'm really excited to be out.. and by out I mean out.. not just going to and from my Dr. Appts...  Out .. shopping... regular people stuff.. this will be really good...

I am determined to get better ... today atleast

No comments:

Post a Comment