Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oct 9 - Day 4

Today was another really great day. I slept for 12.5 hours!! thats a lot of hours. I went to bed last night at 7:30, and woke up this morning at 8. Now I did wake up a lot during the night... Everytime the door opened.. I forgot the leave the light on for Ben, sorry :) And I woke up this morning at like 4.. but it was way too early to get up.. so I got up at 8, I put half my face on and I went for a walk. I did some dishes. I baked cookies.. Now apparently this oven is WAY hotter than our old one. Eric said its because one of the elements is brand new.. I baked cookies for the boys, and the timer was set for 11 minutes. I pulled them out at 8, cause they were a little bit burnt. It made me pretty sad. Some of them are good, and the really bad ones I threw out.. So theyll just have to eat them anyways!!
I made Eric some breakfast, and we did the dishes from that and went downstairs and watched a movie. We had quesadillas for lunch!! They were just sooo very yummy!! That was pretty exciting. And whats even more exciting then that ... we did those dishes right away! Haahaha. We started doing that at the old apartment and we were soo good at keeping up with the dishes, but since we moved in here the counter has been a drop zone, so it's been very hard to keep up with them. Plus we've all been so busy lately

I just woke up from a nap. I was going to try to not nap in the afternoon.. But I was sooo tired.. The plan was to just not lay down, but I couldn't help it. I slept for like 3 hours. As if I did not get enough sleep last night, yeah right! 

So I painted my nails .. and came and wrote this entry... I am not very interesting .. but today is the 4th day in the row I have not felt angry - agitated - sad and frustrated.. I think this is the longest I have gone without crying, or throwing something.. in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment