Saturday, October 23, 2010
Combine
okay so my mom introduced me to this game on facebook.. and I have been ADDICTED TO IT!.. like I used to be addicted to Pyramid Solitaire Ancient Egypt.. But that was pretty much just to pass the time.. This game I actually am addicted to.. like im playing it right now and I don't even want to do this journal posting because o this game its quite ridiculous! Its kind of like tetris.. except its little balls I stacked them up so I could give you a better idea of the game. what you do is you have to line up 3 of the same colour.. now the balls dont drop down you can leave them at the top until you figured out your move.. and you can switch which way they go cause they arent always the same colour.. But when you line up 3 in a row, another ball appears.. So if I line up 3 greens the ball turns yellow... 3 yellows the ball turns orange.. and so on up that colour scale on the left.. I can't get passed 50000 points.. and yesterday i couldnt even get up o that lol.. I want to beat my moms score so badly.. lol i think thats why im so addicted once i beat her score im sure i will be bored o the game but for right now this is what i eat breathe and sleep!! ahaha I am such a sad excuse for a human being!!
Then end
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment