Friday, October 22, 2010

The first snow fall

 It is October 22 and THERE IS STILL SNOW ON T HE GROUND!!.. It started snowing last night. Mom said that there were even white-out conditions and she didnt know what side of the road she was on when she was driving home!.. That is terrible!!! I expected the snow not to last over night because the first snow fall never does. Well This time IT LASTED!! what the heck!?! I dont understaaandd!! It's not deathly cold outside so its NOT ALLOWED TO SNOW!!! The first snow fall never lasts over night especially when the snow is as wet as it was yesterday... but as you can clearly tell with the second picture IT IS STILL HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also I would just like to throw in that I did ALL of my laundry yesterday!! :)



Anyways on a different note. Today is Micah-Lynns Birthday.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEY!!!! You're the big 3 years old!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment