I did not get out for my walk in the morning.. but i did go for a 20 minute walk when we went to the falls, so I thought that would count instead of going in the morning, since the morning schedule was so tight as it was!
We had such a wonderful morning with Kristin and her family. There were some really nice shots. And I got to take some of her family, and that was pretty neat :) We had a beautiful morning of pictures and playing with the kids. The sun got too bright for photos, so we decided that we had a bunch and that was good :) So Eric and I went for a little walk around the falls, and then headed into Owen Sound for lunch.
We decided that we would hit up the mall for a little bit. He said that I could buy a shirt so i told him I guess I would go. Hahaha... Me? say no to a mall? YEAH RIGHT!! I bought 2 long sleeved V-Neck tops. So comfortable!! They were 6 dollars each! That was exciting. I also foudn this really pretty eye shadow pallet, of pure sparkles. Everytime I have bought sparkle eye shadow its been the gel stuff. I HATE GEL EYE SHADOW!!!! It feels disgusting and it makes my eyes sticky and all my sparkles end up at the top of my eye and not everywhere.. I used to have these sparkles I used for when I went out.. and then.. like all the rest of my make-up that I use all the time, I ran out. So this pallet was only 7dollars, and theres 8 different colours! Excitement!!
It was a really good day.. The last 3 days have been really amazing... I really the medicine has not yet kicked in, but I have felt so great! It's so comforting to feel so good for so long. I've been getting out a lot, too, and surrounded by people. It's been so great!
Anyways thats it for now!! Can't wait to see the pictures!! yay!!
By the way ... Firefox wont let me on my journal!! I had to use a different browser! MY COMPUTER SUCKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment