Thursday, October 14, 2010

Im not so good with updates

Usually i write 1-3 entries a day. since ive got back, i've been slacking.anyways...  Yesterday we did some grocery shopping.. We got some meat to last us a while. Normally we dont buy a lot of meat, but Erics parents are letting us use their freezer, and thats soo great! So now we have a freeeeeezer :D And we can have meals now. Thats pretty exciting. The Wal-Mart in Hanover is now a supercentre, and it's soo awesome in there. It looks soo big! That's where we picked up some groceries. We browsed around a little bit and then went home. The puppy was in the truck so we didnt want to spend too long in the store.
Peggy and I had a long talk about the puppy, and I never looked at it from her point of view. She is very right. So we are still trying to find a home for pudding. I didn't think too far into it. I just wanted the puppy cause I wanted something to take care of.. someone to walk in the morning.. It's been a nice 2 days with her, but I understand now.. And am very sorry for the way you felt yesterday. 

On a different note. I would like to accomplish a lot today. I would like to do some baking! I would also like to get our room cleaned up. It's time to completely finish unpacking. Perhaps I will try and shampoo the carpet again, while the boys are at work? .. I don't really know.. but right now I feel pretty good.. 

The Dr. said that I would notice mood changes once I started on the pills and would notice significant change in 4-8 weeks.. And I think they are helping quite a bit.. Yesterday was kind of an off day, but I did that to myself. Today is a new day. :) Today I would like to get a lot done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment