Okay so we are slowly making progress!! The living room no longer looks like this first picture. I have put some things up on the walls, and Eric re-arranged the furniture. There are still a bunch of boxes but once I can bring myself to get off of my butt I am going to be putting boxes into the rooms where they belong. My goal is to have the living room completely clean by the time Eric gets home. I would like to surprise him. I did a lot yesterday and he was pretty excited. I can't lift very much, but if I put small things into boxes and take the time to carry stuff up, then I'll be good to go!! I will post more pictures soon! I have my dresser done as well, our room is pretty much done, we just need our bed together and that's happening tomorrow!Okay so we put up most of the pictures today!! I thought the stairwell would be a good family wall! So, that's where they are! It looks kinda silly in the picture, I'm just now realizing this. oh well. I would like to get the rest of the hall decorations up before it's too late to start hammering again so i guess that means i need to get off of my butt... but I'm sooo tried!!
alright you know what I HATE?!?!... The stupid red squiggly lines that show up after you've incorrectly spelled a word. I'm the type of person who couldn't care less about punctuation, I love to exaggerate on some of my letters, but my OCD tells me I HAVE to fix it when that stupid red squiggly line shows up! I HATE IT!

No comments:
Post a Comment