Seems like when I have days where I don't generally feel anything ... I sleep. I just woke up from a nap.. I slept for like 12 hours last night .. I really shouldnt of needed a nap.. Especially not at 1oclock!.. Ugh.. and I'm completely zapped of energy.. I was going to do the dishes, and I didnt.. Perhaps Eric will help when he gets home, that would be super.. My dad and I started talking this morning and then he had to goa way for a bit and i told him to message me when he got back so i knew to come back to the computer, because he really needed to talk to me apperently and now he has disapeared... lol silly man!!
Yesterday a lady Eric works with, Bonnie, came over for dinner. She is the nicest lady! She's soo sweet.. We had a really yummy dinner that Eric made, and she brought apple crisp for dessert. She also brought me flowers! She's such a sweetheart!! They are absolutely beautiful!
I also did my nails today and watched Hellcats.. today the talking was FOUR MINUTES ahead of the picture.. ugh it was torture.. but I love that show just so much that I couldn't stop watching it.
No comments:
Post a Comment