So this morning I did not get up for my walk, though I still got up. It may have been an hour later than when I originally wanted to wake up, but I also went to bed 2 hours after I wanted to... It was well worth staying up though! .. So I got ready to go shopping, and I sat outside in the sun for about 20 minutes... instead of going for my walk, because I walked all morning in the stores :)
We went to the dress shop and saw my pretty dress!! ahhhh and i got to take pictures! Then we went to Zellers and I got some much needed make-up products .. and we went to giant tiger and looked around and then we decided to have taco salad for lunch and went to food basics and got some stuff!!
We had some lunch and it was so delicious! It was a spectacular morning!!
I went to the hardware store to print those pictures off so Eric cant put his hot little hands on them! And I deleted them off of my camera! I can't wait to put them in my scrapbook! SO HURRY UP MAY 21 2011...
Anyways.. after about 40 minutes of twitter aggravation I gave up on Blair uploading her video.. and finally watch it todaaay that was so exciting!! And she made me want to do my nails .. so I did! ha.. I need more colours though.. I just did them like a deep red.. they kinda need a second coat them.. then i need to like line my nails with a q-tip avec nail polish remover because Im a slob, but oh well!
No comments:
Post a Comment